Zorb Soccer Rental,Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned zorb soccer, zorb soccer will make sure you have an awesome time!
Zorb Soccer are air-tight, heat-sealed inflatable products,which is made of PVC or TPU material. It is a Giant Inflatable Sphere Diameter 1.2m for kids, Diameter1.5m&1.8mfor adults.
Zorb soccer is also called Body Zorb, Inflatable Bumper Ball, Body Bumper Ball etc.
Users can strap on the Bumper Ball and ‘bump’ into each other, much like a Sumo Wrestler game. Bumper Ball competitors can run into each other, roll on the ground, and even jump on each other using the Bumper Ball inflatable. It is suitable for family backyard, playing center, etc.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repairing kit and glue.
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
How to Repair it?
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the bumper ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position os the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the bumper ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber’s goop liberally to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some goop to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the bumper ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the bumper ball about halfway with air and wait another 30minutes or so to make sure that the goop has dried completely.
5. Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.